Posted by Suiteretail inc |
- 2.0.1 Build 374 Bug fixes centered around EMV and CardEase
- 2.0.1 Build 370 (*d) Fix issue with linking to NetSuite from SuitePOS
- 2.0 Build 263 (Beta) (*d) Initial 2.0 beta release
(*d) - Deprecated
Whats new in 2.0!
- SuitePOS for Salesforce
- Support for Miura EMV/NFC Payment Devices
- New Kiosk Module for Self-Serving Customers (*3)
- UPC-A for Price-Embedded Bar Codes; great for Deli environments (*2)
- Support for Multi-Org/Legal Entities (*1)
- Support for the new Star mPOP and more Bluetooth Printers
- Show both product code and display name throughout the app
- Show larger images from thumbnails with pinch & zoom
- Enable/Disable merge of line items at settings and item level
- Performance & stability improvements
- Link directly to NetSuite from the SuitePOS App
Note: You must be on the bundle/package version specified for this release. Also, this specific bundle upgrade must be performed by SuiteRetail due to specific internal architecture changes.
We have moved our release numbers from a yearly designation with sub-releases and builds to a more modern perpetual model where the version of the software is primarily designated by the Build Number.
Note: It is strongly advised that you test this release with a sandbox account before running in production. SuiteRetail accepts no responsibility for lack of testing.
NetSuite installation only:
The master item search has changed. After successful bundle installation, you must edit and fields to the Results in your active SuitePOS Item Search (customsearch_spositemsearch) :
- Price Embedded (Custom)
- Available for Kiosk (Custom)
Large Image (Custom)
There is a new Gateway field on the POS Settings Record. For existing customers that are migrating you will need to go through all of your settings and set it to a value. This is a required field.
(*1) - requires the purchase of the multi-org module
(*2) - requires the purchase of the advanced inventory module
(*3) - requires the purchase of the kiosk module